Conditions of participation for competitions
These conditions of participation apply to all sweepstakes and competitions on https://www.parrotsnature.de and all social media channels of Parrots Nature and regulate their implementation, unless expressly stated, separate conditions of participation apply.
The competitions are organized by Parrots Nature, Andreas Schlagenhauf, Im Raidental 23, 72458 Albstadt.
1. Conditions of participation
Unless otherwise stated in the respective competition, only natural persons residing in Germany, Switzerland or Austria who have already reached the age of 18 may take part in the competition. Employees of Parrots Nature, companies affiliated with Parrots Nature and employees of cooperation partners of Parrots Nature who are / were involved in the organization of the competition are excluded from participation.
Unless otherwise stated, each participant can only take part in the competition once. Automated mass procedures and lottery associations are not permitted.
2. Contest details
Contest details such as the participation period, entry requirements, the type of participation, the type and, if applicable, the details of the win are stated by Parrots Nature on the respective competition page.
3. Prize settlement
The prize will either be sent to the postal address specified by the participant, or the winner (s) will be contacted via the email address specified when participating in the competition and informed about their prize, the processing of the prize and any necessary next steps Acknowledged (such as sending the postal address or returning the required documents). In competitions on secondary sites such as Facebook or Twitter, the participants will be informed via a corresponding comment under your comment or a post.
If the winner cannot be reached or if the next steps are not followed within a certain period of time (within 14 days, unless otherwise stated), Parrots Nature can determine a new winner. The original winner is then no longer entitled to the prize.
The judges' decision is impossible.
The prize cannot be paid out in cash and is not transferable.
The prize item presented in connection with the competition and the actual prize item are not necessarily identical. There may be deviations (e.g. with regard to color, model, etc.). In addition, Parrots Nature reserves the right, if necessary, to select another prize item that is equivalent to the prize item presented as a prize. Prizes in kind (except vouchers) will only be delivered to an address within Germany. Delivery to packing stations is not possible.
In the event of a travel win, the prize will be processed between the competition winner and Parrots Nature or an agency commissioned by Parrots Nature or a tour operator. There is no entitlement to a specific travel date. In addition, there is no longer any entitlement to a prize if, for reasons on the part of the winner, the trip cannot (be) carried out on the specified date or within the specified period. If the winner confirms the trip, he is subject to the tour operator's travel conditions. Arrival and departure from the starting point of the journey (e.g. train station, airport, etc.) are carried out at the expense of the competition winner, unless otherwise stated in the competition or something else has been expressly agreed. This also applies to all private costs that may arise during the trip (telephone, minibar, etc.).
Prizes such as event tickets do not include travel to and from the event, as well as private costs that may arise while attending the event.
Entitlement to the prize does not apply if it is not possible to transmit the prize within 14 days of the first notification of the prize for reasons for which the winner is responsible.
5. Indemnification, rights of use and responsibility
If creative contributions such as images, photos, videos or texts are submitted to a raffle or competition, the following conditions of participation apply:
(1) Parrots Nature is not obliged to check the content provided by the participants for possible infringement of the rights of third parties; however, it is entirely entitled to reject certain content if, in your appropriate assessment, it is illegal or immoral or there is a risk that the rights of third parties will be violated, contrary to the following declaration.
By uploading content such as images and texts, the competition participants declare that this content is free from the rights of third parties and that the content originates from you or that they have obtained the consent of the author and the consent of the persons depicted - if the pictures are concerned to have. They also declare that the people depicted are at least 16 years old.
The competition participants release Parrots Nature from all third-party claims that have arisen due to the content that is / have been made available - and declare themselves ready to support Parrots Nature in any reasonable way in defending against such claims.
(2) The competition participants hereby declare that the submissions from Parrots Nature within the scope of the competition, its processing and the relevant promotion, e.g. in the drawing, the processing of prizes and the presentation of the participants' submissions in online media (e.g. on the website or on Facebook ) and offline media (e.g. in the print sector) and distributed, used and made available to third parties in all other ways through all known types of use. In this context, Parrots Nature is allowed to edit the submitted content and, if necessary, to grant third parties the right to use it. This granting of the rights of use also includes the possibility that image material can be made available online for retrieval by third parties and that it can be archived. This granting of rights is free of charge and free of spatial, temporal or other further restrictions on content.
(3) The competition participant agrees to the usual naming in connection with competitions, for example in abbreviated form in a winners list and when using third-party platforms for implementation, e.g. in accordance with the user settings of the competition participant there. The competition participant waives any claim to the full naming of his name and the copyright from § 13 UrhG in connection with his competition entries.
6. Function and availability of the competition
Neither the function nor the availability of the competition can be guaranteed. Parrots Nature reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel a competition at any time, even without prior notice, taking into account the legitimate interests of the participant and the organizer. Parrots Nature will inform the participants immediately about appropriate measures. A termination for an important reason can in particular take place if, for technical reasons, the proper implementation of the competition can no longer be guaranteed. The same applies to circumstances beyond Parrots Nature's control, such as rule changes through third-party platforms used, such as Facebook. This does not give rise to any claims for the competition participants.
The following exclusions and limitations of liability apply to the organizer's liability for damages, regardless of the other statutory eligibility requirements in accordance with this section:
The organizer has unlimited liability insofar as the cause of the damage is based on intent or gross negligence. Furthermore, the organizer is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations, the breach of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract, or for the breach of obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the competition to be carried out properly in the first place and on which the contractual partners regularly rely. In this case, however, the organizer is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. The organizer is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
The above limitations of liability do not apply in the case of injury to life, body and health, for a defect after the assumption of quality guarantees for the quality of a product and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
As far as the liability of the organizer is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents of the organizer.
7.a Additional disclaimer for travel defects
In the case of travel prizes for which Parrots Nature is the tour operator and the winner has provided real consideration such as sending a text, song, photo or video, the following applies in addition to point 7:
Parrots Nature's contractual liability for damage other than physical damage is limited to the simple travel price,
- insofar as damage to the participants was not caused intentionally or with gross negligence by Parrots Nature
- if Parrots Nature is only responsible for damage suffered by the traveler due to the fault of a service provider (e.g. hotel or airline).
Parrots Nature is not liable for service disruptions, personal injury or property damage in connection with services that are only brokered as third-party services if these services are clearly not part of the travel services of Parrots Nature for the traveler. This does not apply if damage to the traveler was caused by the organiser's breach of clarification, notification and organizational obligations.
For the sake of clarity, we point out that Parrots Nature's liability for travel defects is excluded in any case, insofar as it does not act as a tour operator (i.e. does not compile a total of travel services on its own responsibility, but merely mediates a contract with a third tour operator or the winner does not have any significant ones Service had to be provided in order to be able to participate in the competition).
8. Data protection notice
9. Conditions and notices from third-party platforms
If the raffle or competition is offered on a third platform such as Facebook or Twitter, the following conditions of participation apply:
- The relationship between Parrots Nature, the competition participants and the third platform is determined by the data protection rules and the conditions of participation of the respective platform operator (e.g. https://de-de.facebook.com/privacy/explanation and http://www.facebook.com/terms.php).
- The participants in the competition or the competition cannot assert any claims against the third platform that arise in connection with participating in the competition or the use of the competition application.
- The competition participants acknowledge that neither the competition nor the competition application is supported, sponsored or organized by the third platform or is connected to the third platform.
- Data and information that is collected or communicated through participation in the competition or the use of the competition application by the participants are made available to Parrots Nature and not to the third platform.
- All information and inquiries regarding the competition should be directed to Parrots Nature and not to the third platform.
10. Other legal notices
Parrots Nature reserves the right to exclude people from the competition who gain advantages through manipulation or who use unauthorized help. In such cases, Parrots Nature can also subsequently exclude people from the competition, withdraw or reclaim winnings.
Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be ineffective, then this ineffectiveness does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining conditions of participation.
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany. If a participant has their habitual residence in another country within the European Union at the time of registration for the competition, the application of mandatory legal provisions of that country remains unaffected by the choice of law made in the preceding sentence.